In honor of our recent theme of "First Efforts," Amy was inspired to create a quiz about Firsts - First Initials, that is. Do YOU know what the F. in F. Murray Abraham stands for?
Amy puts Randy and Joe through the paces with a series of clues to help them guess the full names of some famous people.
Where to find the podcast itself and us
Listen at Podomatic
Subscribe and rate us at iTunes
We are also available on the Stitcher app.
Since they might be considered spoilers for the quiz, the Show Notes are after the jump...
Intro Music: "The Name Game" - Shirley Ellis
Exit Music: "Say My Name" - Destiny's Child
- In case Amy didn't get it right from memory, here's Edna St. Vincent Millay's "First Fig" from the Poetry Foundation
- The WASP-y blonde who was the legal professor in "Legally Blonde" was played by Holland Taylor
- Susan Sullivan talks about her time working at the New York City Playboy Club
- Shae D'Lyn was indeed an actress on "Dharma & Greg," playing Jane, Dharma's friend
- Video of Carol Channing at Super Bowl IV is eluding me, so you'll have to settle for this gorgeous picture
- James Brown's Funeral Program
- Crystal Bernard did indeed appear in every episode of "Wings" as "Helen Chapel"