Randy asked for seeeeeeecreeeeeets. Amy chose as the book Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty, soon to be adapted into an HBO miniseries. Joe selected A History of Violence, directed by David Cronenberg and starring Viggo Mortensen and Maria Bello.
What We've Been Liking Lately
- So many tv shows: Catastrophe, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, Galavant, Agent Carter, Flight of the Conchords (Amy)
- Donna Lynne Champlin as Paula in Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (Joe and Amy)
- Joy (Randy) (imdb)
- The Drop (Joe) (imdb)
- Shots from the set of HBO's Big Little Lies: at TLo
- Spoilery outtake re: Who Dies. We each discuss who we thought was going to die. We manage to avoid saying who actually does die, but we mention a lot of people who don't.
- I'd like to change an adjective - Madeline's story would be better described as "typical" than "realistic." I just happen to know more people like Madeline than Celeste or Jane. -- Amy
- Shailene Woodley loves the sun
- Genesee Cream Ale is the beer Tom/Joey orders as a "Genny"
On the Next Show
Joe asked for "unusual pets." Amy, as per usual, strictly adhered to the theme and chose a pet monkey. Randy went for a bear (surprise, surprise).
Book: Y: The Last Man: Unmanned
Where to find the podcast
Subscribe and rate us at iTunes
We are also available on the Stitcher app.